Understanding Based Marketing (UBM) Coaching Program!
If you are a Business Owner or Entrepreneur that has run out of ideas or the motivation to take your pursuits to the next level, or your growth has stagnated and you need fresh new innovative tools, and perhaps see need for mentoring, coaching, and accountability, then you want to take a look at Isaacs Marketing Group’s, Coaching program.
Here are 5 Benefits of Business or Entrepreneurial Coaching!
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs with a good coach, will often spend less money on marketing, advertising and sales!
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs with a good coach, will often benefit from seeing their blind spots. These blind spots often lead to a loss of income.
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs with a good coach, will often accomplish more because of the accountability and inspiration needed to take on more responsibility. By having to report weekly accomplishments and initiatives, they will get much more done!
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs with a good coach, will often help their current customers buy more, and buy more often, because of the skills developed through good business coaching and accountability!
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs with a good coach, will have another source of creative ideas. Too often business owners are unable to read the label on the “outside of the can”, because they are “inside the can.”
It is often said that “Knowledge is Power!” We, the Management & Marketing Team of Isaacs Marketing Group, Inc. and the content managers of Live Recession Proof Now disagree with that notion. If you would like to know why, check out the post “Knowledge is Power – Debunked!”
Since we believe there is a gap between knowing and doing, we have developed a 12 Week Coaching Program that will walk you step by step through developing and implementing your Online and/or Offline Business and provide the insight and accountability that is needed to take an idea from thought, to implementation, to profitability!
If you would like to learn more about our Coaching Program, email us @ email@example.com. Or schedule an appointment for a No Cost Brainstorming Strategy Session.